Monday, August 23, 2010

A store I love...

Today hubby and I are off to Coombs [about 45 minutes south of us] to visit "Goats on the Roof", Old Country Market. It's a fantastic place but it deserves a post all to itself so I'll save that another day.
Today I just wanted to mention a relatively new store that's opened in Courtenay called Red Living.



It's a mixture of vintage finds and shabby chic design. They have everything from furniture to back issues of home decor magazines. Kitchen wares, to garden pottery. Mirrors, art, lighting...  and all recycled or reclaimed or if you're lucky ends of lines they've picked up cheap so you can bag a bargain..
Their items are by definition 'one offs' so it's always worth a visit since their stock is ever changing.. and its fast becoming one of my favourite places to find quirky gifts and stuff for the house.
It's well worth a visit... and they even have a good website.. http://www.redliving.ca/
Oh and just so you know.. I'm not getting anything for saying this.. I don't do adverts, it's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know I'm not talking to myself..